Angamardana-17 days Sadhana
This session is only open to those who have already learnt Isha Angamardana.
Angamardana Sadhana is a 17 day guided session in the presence of Hatha Yoga Teachers. This is a great opportunity for those who have already learned Angamardana to get fully established in the process.
Many times we learn something new but unless we don’t practice it for a certain level duration of time it doesn’t become a part of our lives. This sadhana session is designed to establish the practice deep into out system.
If strength and resilience is what you are looking for, you need to strengthen the fundamental fabric of the body. This is what Angamardana does. – Sadhguru
Regular practice of Angamardana revitalises the body in many ways:
- Strengthens the spine, skeletal system and muscular system
- Builds physical strength, fitness and tenacity
- Takes years off the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom
- Prepares the body for Hatha Yoga.
- Attendance in all sessions are mandatory.
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- Please maintain empty stomach condition before the class. (4 hours gap after full meal, 2.5 hours after light snack & 1.5 hours after a beverage)
All 17 Days
- 5:30 am - 5:40 am
- Guru Pooja
- 5:40 am - 6:40 am
- Session 1 - 17